He answers
A few months ago, I had a major breakdown and talk with God. I asked him what my purpose was, and that I felt like there was something bigger on my horizon. I felt like I had something to give but was unsure where to go. There was an itch inside of me to serve in a huge way to someone in need but I couldn't figure out what He wanted me to do. I asked continually. It was a very uneasy time for me because I had never been so attentive to what God was asking of me. I heard Him so loud and clear. I also asked for a village and for a purpose in the church.
Boy, did he answer! Or girl, I should say.
One day, I am going to write all this down and share, but the miracles on miracles that happened to get us to this point was absolutely God. There is no other explanation. Without him, it wouldn't have been done. Should I write a book? Ha. Joking.
Comments
Post a Comment