I have no words but God

 There is a song that says, "but God, rich in mercy, he came to save me, now I'm alive." Today, the only words I have are BUT GOD. It's been one crazy day.

I took our baby into the doctor to continue monitoring her health. According to him, it's just a cold and nothing long term. Miracle! I was so worried it was something major given her history. She has had MAJOR improvements since we got her.

The funny part of this story is that HER doctor is MY doctor and all the nurses knew both of us. They wondered if they would ever see her again. How often does a baby in foster care end up back at their original doctor? Never! Let me just say, this baby is SO loved. They all knew her and had held her everytime she came in to visit. They all know her circumstances as well. The village that this child has already in 4 months is simply amazing. 

I also learned about her story from the women and men who have seen her since birth. All the peices fit into place. And only one reason why we all connected...GOD. 

Comments

Popular Posts