Wonders of his Love
I invited S's Grandma to a Christmas event at church with the women's ministry. I thought it would be the perfect time to introduce her a little to my friends and church family. We had a great time and it was definitely proof of the wonders of his love. She enjoyed every minute of it. And so did I. It was a blessing to be by her side. She means the world to me. Thank you God for gifting me this Godly woman.
She gave me a gift...a prayer journal...and inside was a handwritten note to me. The note was even further proof of the wonders of his love. Tears ran down my face as I thanked God for giving us this Godly woman who has graciously taken me in. Who could say no to a bonus grandma?
He has perfectly designed this entire journey and I am constantly in awe of it. I was scared and worried about this relationship. At times, I even prayed for her to just leave us alone. I was so concerned about our safety and well being (and the emotions) to forget to ask God to move and make way. How silly. Even sillier is that SHE knew I would have these concerns as well given the history with S and has made every step easier for me.
Use this season to remember all those amazing wonders of his love. There are SO many. Relationships, small acts of kindness, hope, peace, acceptance, family, church, and more!
I am so very thankful that S is still with us and able to celebrate Christmas with us. We have hope for her future and have asked God to let us be a part of it however he sees fit.
Comments
Post a Comment