A little Update
A little update while I have a chance.
Night 1 was...humbling...
It's like we have twins. And also, I've never fed a baby a bottle before. So there is that. Well, maybe I have, but it's been awhile.
A huge shout out to my older girls and my husband. Without them, it wouldn't even be possible. They step up whenever they are needed and without grumbling.
Sweet baby is still fighting a cold and it makes it so hard for her to breathe, eat, etc. I can't imagine. Please pray for her healing. God can do impossible things and HE will heal, we just have to ask him and wait.
Her story is pretty interesting. And I won't go into any detail only because, one, I don't even have all the details, and two, I would do her story and injustice by even trying to explain it. I have no grounds to even go there. If you catch us out in person, I would be happy to talk about what I do know. Her future is up in the air, but we will be everything she needs today, tomorrow, and everyday forward.
Also, I want to briefly comment on the ride in the car to get her. I cried. I prayed. I sang. I laughed. I did it all. And then the song Oceans came on the radio and I lost it. The song itself is so meaningful to me and also it has a little connection to her too. Which makes it even more emotional.
"In oceans deep, my faith will stand."
Comments
Post a Comment