It seems so surreal
These past few days seem so surreal. It's like I am dreaming a really sweet dream and I don't want to wake up. Who would have thought God would bless our home with a beautiful baby girl to love and care for during this unsure season of her life. There's at least one moment every hour of the day where I just pause and start to cry because it's just so beautiful.
Today, Elsie leaned down to give baby a kiss. Probably the first kiss she has ever given! And Zane...he told me "I love Elsie." And I said, "well this isn't Elsie, I am holding **." And he said, "oh well, I love all babies, especially this one." 🥺
We went to the pumpkin patch today and had the best time just getting out and doing something seemingly normal. My kids are still adjusting to the newness and not having mom or dad available. Because, now, it's usually mom and dad busy at the same time.
Health Update: the cough and congestion is SO much better. Thank you for your prayers of healing. They were felt. Continue to pray for her health and her development that seems to have been a bit behind. But we are working hard to catch her up.
We w
Comments
Post a Comment