What does this mean for her?
I got to talk with her caseworker a little more today. I learned a lot about her past and her mother's past as well as what her future holds. I cried so many tears after that conversation.
And I am very confused about it all. I don't understand the terms or the lingo. I don't really understand the process either. I do know that anything could change at any point in time. Which always leaves a "what if" scenario at play. I may be able to tell more of it in detail later on, but for now, continue to pray for her future and for her safety. We can give her everything she needs, and that's exactly all we can do right now until we know more.
Pray for her mother. I don't know what circumstances led her to the life she is on, but I can only pray for healing and for her current circumstances to change. I want her to know she is loved and that I am forever grateful that she chose life.
Comments
Post a Comment