Firsts
So many firsts this week: first time rolling over, first pumpkin patch, first acorn to hit our heads, first time riding a tractor, first autumn, and first photo shoot!
If I were her, I would want to know about these firsts. It's up to me to make sure that she has the same childhood as any other should and would have. I take so many pictures just so she will forever remember her firsts.
Health wise, I believe we all caught another minor cold, but she is doing SO much better. Many have commented saying she appears to be thriving, and I would agree. She is interacting with us, laughing, responding to her name, and even recognizing my voice. When we first brought her home, she could barely hold her head up while on her tummy. I am having to teach her to bring her hands underneath and help support her head. She is slowly getting it.
I believe we meet with her caseworker again in another week or two, we may have more information then or we may not. There are NEVER any definites. Everything is so fluid at all times.
Continue to pray for her development, her health, and our transition. Having 2 babies is something else, yall. Twin Mommas...you guys rock.
Comments
Post a Comment