Court
We have court tomorrow. This one is pretty significant as it will guide any future decisions regarding her parents and their rights. They have continued to not show any interest in her and this will be well documented. They both also have their own court dates this week and next for various charges. I hope and pray that they can realize this isn't a healthy or sustainable way of life.
I have prayed for her mom and dad to find a will and a way. Maybe they will, but it hasn't happened yet. And I fear it's almost too late. I am also praying diligently for God to give me the opportunity to talk with them.
I am SO very thankful that her mother chose to give her life, what a blessing this baby girl is to the world. God made sure of it. She is in safe hands now and that is all I can be concerned with at the moment. The rest is up to HIM.
Comments
Post a Comment