Our God of Hope
I have worked on my patience a lot this week, trying to remember to stay in the present. We were given this child to protect her and love her for right now. It's not beneficial for anyone to worry about the future. Why? Because our future is already in control.
I can sleep easy knowing that we are doing everything possible for her right this very moment, and leaving the rest up to HIM.
There are some new things that have come up, one being that a distant relative has come forward. They live 7 hours away. I don't know what this means for her, for them, for us, her parents, or for the Judge who will ultimately be deciding her future. Just pray with me now that whatever happens is for HER GOOD. We would absolutely be thrilled to be her forever family, but, I can't make that call. There are a lot of things to consider now and we just have to wait.
The biggest concern I have is the 3rd loss this 6 month old will have to endure. First she lost her mother and father, then she lost her family taking care of her, then she would be losing us.
I've been in a funk about this. I just continue to pray for her story to be only GOOD.
"If it's not good then he's not done with it yet."
Comments
Post a Comment