Time for a check In
Wow. It's been a CRAZY few months and honestly, I don't even have the words to describe it all. It's a book in itself. Here are some major bullet points that you may have missed:
1. My birthday was the best one in years. I received a gift from S's grandma that left me speechless. Wow. We love her so much.
2. Bio Mom moved out of state. Still praying for the moment we can be in touch.
3. Bio dad is in prison.
4. S was able to be reunited with her sister and it was a glorious day. It was a dream come true. We love her sister so much. Can't wait for more time together.
5. Grandma was very sick. I spent many days in the hospital with her. I love her with all my heart. She's now my family and I couldn't ever see doing life without her. We talk almost every day. I love that S has her and we get to spend quality time with her.
6. S is almost one. We planned her first birthday party!
7. She went through several teething days. And now has 5 shiny whites!
8. She had therapy evaluations and passed them all. And is now eating so well.
9. She called me momma for the first time in March and says dada all the time.
10. The TPR has been filed. Waiting for the judge to hear it. She's almost officially a Watson. We can't wait. She's my daughter regardless and we love her so much.
11. I was able to befriend a few family members this month and it's been amazing to make new friends. Love them all.
Comments
Post a Comment